Monday, December 14, 2009

Child killer mothers brawl in prison

Australia - Violent brawls have erupted in prison between two of Australia?s most notorious child killer mothers. The clashes involved Rachael Pfitzner - the mother of toddler Dean Shillingsworth, who was found dead in a suitcase - and the woman who starved her daughter Ebony to death, the Daily Telegraph reports. One scrap at the Mulawa prison in New South Wales was detailed in a fiery letter Pfitzner wrote to Dean?s father Paul Shillingsworth in January, the newspaper said. ?It?s my 3rd inside charge, for knocking people out ? this time I punched a girl with a hard knock, split her nose at the top, broke it and gave her a black eye which is causing her problems,? she reportedly wrote. ?The slut deserved it, wanting to run her mouth with me and push me ? no c*** in here scares me.? ----...More

No comments:

Post a Comment