Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Text Messaging Language-TMTH Means...

Text Messaging Language-TMTH Means (to Much To Handle).
Here are a few more Text Messaging Abbreviations.
Abbreviation Meaning
Numbers & Characters

? I have a question
? I don't understand what you mean
?4U I have a question for you
;S Gentle warning, such as "Hmm? what did you say?"
^^ Meaning read line or message above
<3 Meaning sideways heart (love, friendship)
<33 Meaning heart (more 3s is a bigger heart)
@TEOTD At the end of the day
.02 My (or your) two cents worth
121 One-to-one (private chat initiation)
143 I love you
19 Zero hand (online gaming)
20 Meaning 'location'
2G2BT Too good to be true
2MI Too much information
2MOR Tomorrow
404 I don't know
411 Meaning 'information'
420 Lets get high
420 Meaning "Marijuana"
4COL For crying out loud
4EAE Forever and ever
4NR Foreigner
^5 High-five
555 Sobbing, crying. (Mandarin Chinese txt msgs)
55555 Crying your eyes out (Mandarin Chinese txt msgs)
6Y Sexy
88 Bye-bye (Mandarin Chinese txt msgs)
9 Parent is watching

Goto - webopedia for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment