Friday, September 9, 2011

Bathroom fumes kill woman at McDonald’s

 Pooler, Georgia - An elderly woman died and eight other people were hospitalized after breathing in toxic fumes at a McDonald’s restaurant in Georgia.Investigators said a toxic mix of chemicals used to clean bathrooms was to blame for sickening customers at the McDonald’s in Pooler, Ga., 10 miles west of Savannah. One McDonald’s employee, five customers and three firefighters were hospitalized with breathing problems. Anne Felton, an 81-year-old woman from Ponte Verde, Fla., was found unconscious in the restaurant’s bathroom and later died.  More

No comments:

Post a Comment