Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Face Peel-Don't Do it-From Hot To Hideous



Face Peel-Don't Do it-From Hot To Hideous
She didn't look too bad before!
THESE shocking pictures show how pretty Holly Nuttall’s dream of a silky- smooth complexion turned to a nightmare when a skin peel left her face grotesquely swollen and scarred.

Terrified Holly, 30, suffered a horrific reaction to the chemical peel.
More...
She ended up in hospital, in excruciating pain and fighting to breathe as, bit by bit, her airways contracted. Her face was so swollen that puss oozed from her hairline. “I was sitting in hospital wondering if my face would ever stop swelling,” said Holly, a charity worker from Plymouth.


“It just kept getting bigger and bigger and my windpipe got narrower because of all the swelling. I began to have difficulty breathing. It was terrifying and all because I wanted my skin to look a little better.”

It looks like I’ve had chicken pox,” she said. “I was outside for a few hours and when I got home it was really painful. Doctors also told me I now have a heightened risk of skin cancer.”


Holly, whose interview can be seen on video here, is suing the clinic, claiming it failed to do a skin test.


She said: “Women should be aware of the awful consequences if things go wrong.”





Share It, Post It, Email it!

Funny Sarah Palin Videos----Pics For Myspace----Cute Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment