Thursday, December 16, 2010

Woman bitten by what she thought was toy

Australia - An Australian woman was recovering after stepping on what she thought was her son’s rubber snake — it turned out to be a real snake, and venomous. Haynes, who lives in Winmalee in the Blue Mountains, said she had just put her 10-year-old son to bed and come into the hallway, where she saw the snake on the floor. She felt the bite first. I thought it was a toy with something sharp in it, like a pin, but then it wriggled...More

No comments:

Post a Comment