Thursday, February 3, 2011

Man thought the venom sacks had been removed

New Jersey - A New Jersey man remained hospitalized after he was bitten by his pet snake. Fair Lawn police said 25-year-old Eric Bortz bought the albino Monocled Cobra, an eastern diamondback rattlesnake and a copperhead snake in Pennsylvania and thought their venom sacks had been removed. Sgt. Rich Schultz said the cobra bit Bortz night after he reached into its container to feed it. After Bortz began to experience severe respiratory problems, he was taken to St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Paterson and then to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, N.Y., which has a snakebite treatment center.  More…

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what this moonbat Bortz was thinking. He endangered his wife, and his neighbors with his dangerous stunts.